MME Consulting is NOT a temporary or contract employment agency. We hire
our own staff and take care of the IT needs of our own clients. If you are
looking for full-time, regular employment where you can put your network
skills to work, please keep reading.
Current Positions Available
Desktop & Network Operations
This postition starts at 5:00 AM
Here at MME Consulting, Inc. we take care of all the IT needs of our
customers. We enjoy long term relationships with our customers who are
typically in the orthodontic and dental specialist industry. In addition to
designing and installing networks for our customers, we provide technical
support which ranges from helping a customer change their mouse batteries to
restoring server functionality.
As a member of the MME team, you will be a full time employee with benefits.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Possesses a wide variety of IT experience ranging from MS applications
- Preferably has experience working in a consulting environment similar to
ours - this would be a huge plus!
- Excels at communicating with customers over the phone
- Finds answers to problems quickly
- Is available and dependable during normal business hours
- Has a motor vehicle record that will make our insurance company happy to
have you on board as there may be occasional travel to local customers
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Two weeks Paid Time Off plus 8 paid holidays per year
- Kitchen stocked with free soft drinks, snacks and whatever microwavable
goodness we can stuff in the freezer
WHY CHOOSE MME?
- We've been in business for 12+ years and have grown steadily over the
years; we have three offices in California and 400+ customers nationwide
- Our customers like to have the latest and greatest, which means we get
to work with cutting edge technology every day (hopefully you like to learn)
- Our customer community invites MME to their conferences to present
seminars on incorporating technology into successful businesses
- We encourage continuous learning for our team members; making you
smarter makes us look good
- And, we have a great team to work with and learn from
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a
current resume in PDF or Word format. In the body of your email tell us
about an interesting or difficult technical problem that you recently
We have additional technical opportunities at MME, but you need to be willing to travel ~25%.
4714 Duckhorn Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
With the price of gas these days, please check that
this is a good commute distance for you.
No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Environment.
Those with military backgrounds are encouraged to apply!