MME Consulting is NOT a temporary or contract employment agency. We hire
our own staff and take care of the IT needs of our own clients. If you are
looking for full-time, regular employment where you can put your network
skills to work, please keep reading.
Current Positions Available
Computer Network Support
Why be one of thousands when you can be one of the family?
MME Consulting is small enough that we all know each other and yet big enough to provide
cutting edge technology to our customers.
Here at MME Consulting, we take care of all the IT needs of our customers. We enjoy long term
relationships with our customers who are typically in the orthodontic and dental specialist
industry. In addition to designing and installing networks for our customers, we provide
technical support which ranges from helping a customer change their mouse batteries to
restoring server functionality.
As a member of the MME team, you will be a full time employee with benefits.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Possesses a wide variety of IT experience ranging from MS applications to Servers
- Preferably has experience working in a consulting environment similar to ours - this would
be a huge plus!
- Excels at communicating with customers over the phone
- Finds answers to problems quickly
- Looks forward to a bit of travel; approximately one 3 to 5 day trip per month spanning a
weekend (MME pays travel expenses)
- Can handle the physical requirements of Server and Network installations
- Is available and dependable during normal business hours
- Has a motor vehicle record that will make our insurance company happy to have you on
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Two weeks Paid Time Off plus 8 paid holidays per year
- Kitchen stocked with free soft drinks, snacks and whatever microwavable goodness we can
stuff in the freezer
WHY CHOOSE MME?
- We've been in business for 15 years and have grown steadily over the years; we have three
offices in California and 400+ customers nationwide
- Our customers like to have the latest and greatest, which means we get to work with
cutting edge technology every day (hopefully you like to learn)
- Our customer community invites MME to their conferences to present seminars on
incorporating technology into successful businesses
- We encourage continuous learning for our team members; making you smarter makes us better
- And, we have a great team to work with and learn from
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration reply
to email@example.com and attach a current resume
in PDF or Word format. In the body of your email please tell us about an interesting or
difficult technical problem that you recently solved.
We are located at 3046 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054.
With the price of gas these days, please check that
this is a good commute distance for you.
No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Environment.
Those with military backgrounds are encouraged to apply!